Sales data utilized
There is a competitive advantage in structure and culture characterized by transparency, so that everyone in the company can follow the sales and the successes. In a sales organization where knowledge based on data is an integral part of sales, virtually all data is also visible to all salespeople and management.
Get control of sales and sales performance:
- Overview of communication with the customer and sales potential
- Presentation of data from the telephone system – eg number of telephone calls per day and systematics in the contact etc.
- Extract and presentation of contact data from CRM coupled with sales to customers
- Overview of sales pipeline, including quotation and order backlog from company level down to the individual salesperson
Gain an understanding of customers ‘buying patterns and competitors’ actions through analyzes and presentation thereof:
- Analyzes on activities in the CRM system linked to customers’ purchasing patterns, eg data monitoring of the distribution of and response to sales campaigns and campaign material
- Analyzes of customers’ needs (visits to customers) and relevant data presentation thereof
- Analyzes of future products & services, eg from test courses
Get structure and optimize sales by collecting effect and cost data at all sales stages:
- Measurement of effort in relation to effect, eg Pareto diagrams 20/80
- Measurement of efficiency in the delivery device, eg delivery compliance, delivery times, customer satisfaction, double handling, etc.
- Compilation of data in one sales cockpit
Although a good sales cockpit is built over time, companies have come a long way simply by making existing data, which has usually been hidden in CRM, telephony and financial systems, visible in an understandable form.